By cleaning you air con on a regular 12 month basis you improve your air quality, reducing your power costs , keeping your air con in good shape.
Cleaning filters every couple of months is a good start in reducing the problems in air con , over a 12 months period they will build up with Bacteria & Germs, Pet Dander, Mould Spores, dust Mites ,Pollen, Cooking Fats, and anything else that might be floating around in the air.
This can cause Dry eyes, sneezing, Sore throats, headaches; your sinuses can go through the roof .
When accidents and spills occur, what is the best practice? Definitely not leaving them for the next day or week! Stains will lock into the fibres, whether it is stain guarded or not.
Important: – Always read and follow the care instructions and any warnings provided by the carpet manufacturer. Rugs and carpets with natural fibres and/or certain dyes may require special treatment. If in doubt contact the New Life Cleaning team for advice and service. The General Guide Rules for stain treatment are given below:-
Coffee, Beer and Wine
- Blot with a white paper towel to remove as much of the stain as possible, (Scrubbing will only spread the spill and make it bigger making it more noticeable).
- Then neutralize with white vinegar solution (80mls of WHITE vinegar to 160mls of water). Saturate the spot with white vinegar solution, using a spray bottle and blot to remove excess moisture.
- Apply a small quantity of detergent solution to the spot. (To make the detergent solution mix 1/4 teaspoon of a hand dish washing detergent which does not contain lanolin or bleach with 1 litre of water). Use a blotting motion to work the detergent into the affected area. If spot is being removed continue applying detergent and blotting with a white paper towel until spot is removed.
- Rinse with tap water using a spray bottle, blot to remove excess moisture.
- Spray lightly with water, do not blot this time; apply pad of paper towels and brick and allow to dry.
- If there is still some stain on the carpet and blotting is not removing it, then call us New Life Cleaning